Organizational StructureOrganization Chart： Ⅰ. SZCIP Development and Construction Leading Group
Mayer of Shenzhen City holds the post of group leader. The group exercises independent supervision over major activities and fundamental policies. A leading group office is established and SZCIP Preparation and Construction Office deals with routine matters of this leading group office. Ⅱ. SZCIP Preparation and Construction Office (Management Committee)
SZCIP Preparation and Construction Office (Management Committee) is one agency of the City Government. Its major responsibilities are:
1. Studying and putting forward Shenzhen’s development strategy, development planning and support policies on fine chemical industry;
2. Organizing and producing the master plan and related special plans of SZCIP; organizing the constructions of infrastructures in the Park;
3. Carrying out the prophase submission for approval of the Park; coordinating related departments of municipal government and district government in resolving major problems in the planning and construction of the Park;
4. Participating in the acceptance of governmental investment projects in the Park; coordinating the construction and acceptance checking of the infrastructures in the Park;
5. Organizing and formulating the investment plan of the Park; Organizing media activities, investment recruitment activities, technical exchange and cooperation activities;
6. Formulating project evaluation and feasibility studies of specific project; participating in the project approval procedure;
7. Taking charge of all comprehensive service in the Park;
8. dealing with routine matters of SZCIP Development and Construction Leading Group.
9. Undertaking other matters.
Organization Chart: Ⅲ. SZCIP Investment and Development ltd
SZCIP Investment and Development ltd is the principal responsible party in the development and construction of Shenzhen Chemical Industrial Park.